[pmwiki-users] Conditional fails when encountering !! Header

Brent Zupp bplotter at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 20:34:00 CDT 2006

Thanks Patrick....I should have thought of that myself. Yes, when I
remove the "sectionedit.php" recipe, the problem does not come up. So
it has something to do with that cookbook recipe, which is certainly
manageable.

As always, thanks for your help! I'll update the "bug" report according.

Best,
Brent
http://www.wanderings.net/notebook

\