[pmwiki-users] Thanks for your help

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Oct 15 15:17:16 CDT 2006

On 10/15/06, Boris Schwarz <schwarz at pfefferminzgreen.com> wrote:
> Everything is working now the way id like it to. I eventually managed to get
> things working with Userauth, put ill also take a look at AuthUser since in
> several docus und discussions and form your experience it seems to be more
> stable. Eventually i will have to implement LDAP and as far as i can tell
> Authuser supports LDAP and Userauth dosen't
>
> I Have one more question maybe you can help me.
>
> http://www.210777.com/testwiki/
>
> If you look at the login page, do you know how i can change the form. A page
> with my chosen wiki layout is generated with the markup (:loginform). But i
> can not find this pages if existent. I would like to get rid of the titel on
> this page over the login boxes stating Login to Phanar Asset Management AG.
>
> Regards
>
> Boris Schwarz

That is probably something to do with userauth.  I've never done much
with it.  You might need to hack the code to get it to change.  Ben
Wilson is the developer of UserAuth.

You might also look at
http://www.210777.com/testwiki/pmwiki.php/Site/AuthForm.  I couldn't
check as I didn't have permissions.  But be careful about editing this
page.  You could mess up your log in script.  At the very lease make a
back copy of it somewhere in case you need to restore it.

Cheers,
Caveman