[pmwiki-users] Conditional fails when encountering !! Header

Brent Zupp bplotter at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 09:55:53 CDT 2006

Thanks Américo, I tried that a few times. It consistently produces the
error in my system. Very weird. I even tried on two different browsers
(one in which I never authenticated) and I get the same result, the
private data shows up if the header (!!) markup is there. I suppose
the next step is to remove some of the recipes I have running to see
if that helps.

--
Brent Zupp
http://www.wanderings.net/books