[pmwiki-users] PHP slashes (was ZAP Permissions and Includes)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Oct 13 12:34:44 CDT 2006

I finally got it working properly, thanks to your great help (Pm,
Crisses). I did it in one line:

	if (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) foreach ($_POST as $field=>$value)
$_POST[$field]= stripslashes($value);

I suppose I could have tried:

        foreach ($_POST as $field=>$value) $_POST[$field]= stripmagic($value);

But not sure what the advantage would be, except a few keystrokes.  I
guess the two are identical?  Is it possible to simply do:

        stripmagic($_POST);

Also, I fixed the FAQ's that were affected and noticed I was missing
the directive to set up the comments. That's all fixed now at
WWW.ZAPSITE.ORG. So many more fun things to add, but time doesn't grow
on trees. Anyway, feel free to stop in and ask further questions or
make comments there.  Of course the list here may be faster...

Cheers,
Caveman