[pmwiki-users] Attach: variants

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 11 08:22:07 CDT 2006

Patrick,

Is there any way to modify Attach: so that it points to specific
repositories?

Say I have uploads configured to upload attachments to subdirectories
named by group, and I want to (:include:) a page from one group in
another. Then Attach: (as I understand it) would fail because it would
point to the repository of the including group, not the included group.

Is there a way to associate group names with Attach:? So authors would
write Attach-MyGroup:mypicture.jpg, and the specification of the keyword
would be "Attach-{$Group}:"??

Thanks,

- Henrik

--