[pmwiki-users] Wierd Problem with the Text of a page

Charles Little clittle at corp.ivs.cc
Mon Oct 9 13:15:19 CDT 2006

Hello-

A user of my wiki posted text to a page, and for some reason, after it
was there, when anyone attempted to edit the page, it resulted in a
403 error - forbidden.  I tried everything- pasting the text into a
new page, deleting the page using 'delete' then recreating it,
deleting the actual file from the wiki.d directory... nothing worked.
But then I pasted the page bit by bit into the editor, saving after
each change, I finally figured out it was this line that caused
problems

* [[http://wikihost.org/wikis/jurt/programm/gebo.prg?&name=start&stay=dyn|Kris's
Jurt Wiki]]

The line was already saved to the page before, but now I can't save it
to any page without the 403 error.  I finally hacked around it by
using a tiny url to the page and that worked.  Now I'm just trying to
understand what the problem with that link is.

I can send the whole text of the page if you need it.

Any ideas?

-Charles