[pmwiki-users] Google ping service

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:47:36 CDT 2006

Just being cheeky. I know this list, and PmWiki's customer base, is
multinational.  So, I can adjust.

But, while we're on it, why not just go with ISO so as not to confuse
us Americans?[1] (2006-10-09) If we use ISO, then there won't be the
issue between Americans/rest-of-the-world for dates. I think when the
year precedes, everybody things "Oh, ISO." When I see 09/10/06, I'm
not sure if its MM/DD or DD/MM.

Just a thought. I'm looking forward to using the recipe on a suite of
blogs I'm contemplating. Sorry to cause a ruckus.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT