[pmwiki-users] Request input on soon-coming FAST Data release

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Oct 9 10:13:53 CDT 2006

On Oct 9, 2006, at 10:46 AM, Dominique Faure wrote:

> On 10/9/06, Crisses <crisses at kinhost.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 9, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Crisses wrote:
>>

>> > class Shoelaces {
>> >       $tied = false;
>> >       $double = false;
>> > }
>>

>> My syntax bad
>>
>> var $tied = false;
>> var $double = false;
>>
>> Crisses
>>

> Here's some references which could be useful (everybody needs to learn
> how to walk before trying to run):

But if you don't tie your ($walkingshoelaces = new Shoelaces;) first
you might trip :)

And given that Caveman has gotten past PHP's first couple of levels
(he's written something, and it does what he wants to.  That's far
better than most beginners)   I figured the "here's something about
Classes" might be appropriate.

If it doesn't make sense to him, he can skip it and use functions.
Once I understood classes to some degree I saw a lot of ways to
organize code more tidily.

Crisses