[pmwiki-users] Page revision number

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Oct 8 10:43:16 CDT 2006

On Oct 7, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Ryan R. Varick wrote:

> Anyone?
>
> Ryan
>

> On 10/5/06, Ryan R. Varick <rvarick at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looking through the pages in wiki.d, there seems to be a field that
>> identifies each page's revision number.  Is there a variable that
>> corresponds to this number?  I looked through the Variable index
>> (http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Variables), but didn't see
>> anything.  I
>> think it would be kind of neat to add "rev. XX" to the timestamp.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Ryan

Mmnnnnn .. you could probably make one?  I have no idea. :/

I did see the original question.  I figured people smarter than I
would say something.

But with all the new page variable broooooohah, i think you can hack
what's printed on the page...to have a page variable inserted of the
$:PageRev sort.  The problem would be that it needs to be re-added
every time the page is saved.... :/

I'm looking at a new install and Main.HomePage is at "rev" 201 -- so
it may not be an accurate number for your installation anyway :/

Crisses