[pmwiki-users] Searchresults customization

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Oct 6 11:54:36 CDT 2006

I can't find where I can get rid of the "Results of search for..."
line in the searchresults.

A hint, maybe? :)

Crisses
----
Every day a little sadder, a little madder, someone get me a ladder!
Do you want to be the singer?  Do you want to be the song?
Well, let me tell you something, you just couldn't be more wrong --
you see I really have to tell you that it all gets so intense.
 From my experience it just doesn't seem to make sense...
Still, you turn me on.
Mmm ... you turn me on....
Mmmm. You turn me on.
   -- Emmerson, Lake & Palmer, Still...You Turn Me On.