[pmwiki-users] Understanding PmWiki

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Thu Oct 5 10:35:04 CDT 2006

Crisses wrote:

> On Oct 5, 2006, at 12:32 AM, Stirling Westrup wrote:
>

> Get this:
>
> You can document it in plain readable linked text on the page:
>
> (:if name Site.PageActions:)
> For documentation on these functions please see [[PmWiki.SitePageActions]].
> (:ifend:)

I thought about that, but then that text would ALSO appear whereever the
PageActions are displayed in the local skin, whenever you are looking at
that page. That might break some skins. Ideally it needs something like:

(:if name Site.PageActions:)
%nonaction%For documentation on these functions please see
[[PmWiki.SitePageActions]].
(:ifend:)

Where there is something like the following CSS rule in the core:

#wikicmds .nonaction { display:none; }

That way it wouldn't break existing skins.