[pmwiki-users] Problems with upgrade from V1 to V2

Matt Doran doranma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 06:45:38 CDT 2006

Hi there,

We've been using PmWiki V1 for almost 2 years now for our
knowledgebase.  We want to upgrade to V2.  After setting up a V2 wiki
and I've followed the instructions here
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UpgradingFromPmWiki1).   I've added
the "UseV1WikiD" line to the local/config.php ... but I'm having some
problems.

In particular with our index page.   Most of the links don't appear
... and the content is just missing.   You can see what I mean here:

V1 wiki: http://papercut.biz/kb/

V2 wiki: http://papercut.biz/kb-new/

All the links are missing and even many of the headings are missing.
Any suggestions about how to resolve these problems?

Regards,

Matt