[pmwiki-users] Notify grabs French version

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Wed Oct 4 13:20:27 CDT 2006

This seems odd: I just received a notify post that refers to the
Site/ToutesLesModifs, rather than to the English version
(Site/AllRecentChanges) that is usually cited at the start of notify
e-mails that I receive.

Background: For those who don't know about Notify, PmWiki can be setup
to send you e-mails when pages (that you select) are edited.  Those
e-mails usually start with a reference to Site/AllRecentChanges, which
I assume is simply the source that was used to provide the formatted
information identifying what page was edited, when, and by whom.

Pico

Here is the text of the Notify e-mail I received: