[pmwiki-users] regex in Pagelists

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Tue Oct 3 21:27:46 CDT 2006

I have a problem:

http://similepedia.com/index.php/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup

(:if match REG_EXPRESSION:) - true if current page name matches the
regular expression

There are no examples.  The description is not descriptive enough to
tell me what format the regex is supposed to be in.  Example: I want
to match any page starting with "Category.Author-"

so, is that:
/^Category\.Author[-]/
'^/Category\.Author[-]/'
"^/Category\.Author[-]/"
^Category\.Author[-]

Or does it need to match the whole page name?
/^Category\.Author[-].*$/

Check without funky characters to see if it matches ANYTHING?  No luck.
/Author/

maybe the pagename has the / in it instead of . to separate the Group
from the PageName?  I tried a bunch of combos.

Anyone know the right format on this before I look at PmWiki core
code trying to figure it out? :)

Crisses
----
"You had to see that movie so that we could have a common frame of
bizzareness, because sometimes a common frame of _reference_ just
won't do."
  -- Crisses about Being John Malcovitch