[pmwiki-users] Selecting a Wiki engine...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Oct 3 17:13:50 CDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 03:00:49PM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:36:23 -0500
> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>

> > Oh, but you can!  You just have to add "overflow" to the set
> > of allowed CSS properties (in local/config.php):
> >
> >     $WikiStyleCSS[] = 'overflow';
> >
> > Then the following should work:
> >
> >  %define=box block bgcolor=#ffffcc border="2px dotted grey"
> >      width:650px overflow:auto%
> >
> > See, for example http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Overflow .
>
> Does NOT work for me! I must be missing something else in my
> local/config.php.

Does the test page work for you (from the url I gave above)?

Also, the %define=box ...% line has to be all on one line,
despite how it got formatted in my email message above.

Lastly, note that it's entirely possible to get any CSS to
work by defining a custom class and using that:

   $HTMLStylesFmt[] = '
     .box { background-color:#ffffcc; border=2px dotted grey;
            width:650px; overflow:auto; } ';

   %define=box block class=box%