[pmwiki-users] Selecting a Wiki engine...

Thomas Voghera thomasvoghera at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:48:41 CDT 2006

What I am looking for is a frontpage with a left column that have a
hierarcial explorer-type ToC with expandable and collapsable entries in
several layers. And one that autogenerates depending on pages created in the
Wiki. Like reflecting a folder structure.
Like http://www.dustin.se/dacsaportal/  5th item DIGITALMINNEN. This site
also works in Opera!

--
regards /Thomas V