[pmwiki-users] deleting pages

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Tue Oct 3 09:13:47 CDT 2006

Hi,
you can either just remove them from the wiki.d directory - no problem,
or you go into Edit-mode, delete the whole contents of the page and
replace it with the string

delete

and click save. This will cause the page to disappear from the wiki; it
will still be available via FTP (renamed with an appendix to indicate
the deletion).

Cheers,
Mike