[pmwiki-users] Include other page content as raw wiki markup

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Mon Oct 2 21:17:13 CDT 2006

I use include commands a lot but I have a use case where I would like to include (actually, it is more like pull and not include) sections of other wiki pages (which may be in the same field or a different field in a wiki farm) verbatim  (along with spelling or grammar mistakes and including wiki markup) into a new page so that I can edit it without modifying the contents of the original page.

Can someone advise if this is doable and if so, how?

Thanks,
Jayaram