[pmwiki-users] comment & insert "use cases"

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 2 16:57:00 CDT 2006

For those who are curious about the commenting feature I'm
working on for 2.2, I've started a page that outlines several
"use cases" I'm thinking the core feature should be able to
support:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Comments-UseCases

This page also touches on the reasons why handling permissions
for this feature isn't as trivial as it might seem at first.

Feel free to add more use cases if I've forgotten any, or
to add notes or other comments.  Discussion can also take
place on the pmwiki-users listserv.

If possible I'd like to get this resolved in the next day
or two, as I have other projects starting to back up on me.