[pmwiki-users] allowing existing vbulletin users to edit a pmwiki powered wiki

Rodney Blackwell rodneyb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 12:12:46 CDT 2006

> > provide that information for you. Find the install SQL and look for
> > the user table. You can email me that off-list if you're not
> > comfortable digging around.
>
> And when you find it, please post it on a page or Cookbook recipe
> somewhere.  :-)

That's where I'm actually stuck right now. I can't find the vbulletin
user table name. I found everything else though.

It looks like this user posted some code that works with vbulletin,
but I'm not sure how to make it work with authuserDBase.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/21703/match=vbulletin

--
Rodney