[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and admin password

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Sun Oct 1 02:36:08 CDT 2006

Mark Trumpold wrote:
 > Thanks for the quick reply.
 >
 > So I just edit the page. I will give it a whirl.
 >
 > A couple of concerns, wont people be able to see this page?
 > Is this site wide authentication?
 > The '@admins' you included is that for a  group?
 >
 > Thanks Mark

[reordered message]

Mark don't TOP POST it makes this message hard to read if looking at it
for the first time and later.

I think I can answer you but hard finding the question because of order.

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)