[pmwiki-users] Installation question by newbie

Doug O'Harra doharra at gci.net
Thu Nov 30 19:56:09 CST 2006

Hi Vince,

I had already set those variables to this:

$ScriptUrl = 'http://www.site.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php';
$PubDirUrl = 'http://www.site.com/pmwiki/pub';

After your message, I tried switching the $ScriptUrl to
http://www.site.com/index.php. Same result. It works from
www.site.com/pmwiki/index.php and www.site.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php but not
from www.site.com/index.php.

The local/config.php file is loading, too. I changed the title back and
forth to make sure.