[pmwiki-users] Fwd: what is going on with Forumstyled??-First Problem solved

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Wed Nov 29 03:15:51 CST 2006

Are you sure the "this page contains a template..."  comes from
Site/LocalTemplates ?
IMO if Site/LocalTemplates is not accesible to the user (because
read-pw-protected)
then the fmt is looked up in Site.PageListTemplates.
If such a fmt not found there the mentioned text is displayed.

Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka