[pmwiki-users] Folder / File accessing problem

Hervé VICO vico.herve at neuf.fr
Tue Nov 28 12:11:13 CST 2006

I've got a strange problem with my pmwiki-site :
When I use the search tool, or I want to access to Site.AuthUser
administration page for example, an error message appears. It explains
me tha it cannot open /pub/skins/gemini/wikilib.d/PmWikiFr.OtherVariables

That's normal because this path /pub/skins/gemini/wikilib.d points to a
folder that doesn't exist at all !!!
the file PmWikiFr.OtherVariables is actually located in /wikilib.d

Where does this strange path come from ?

Thanks for Any Answer & Thanks for All !!!!!

Hervé