[pmwiki-users] AuthUser-DBase

ben at interdependentweb.com ben at interdependentweb.com
Sun Nov 26 09:13:26 CST 2006

Crisses replied to Lawrie:
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: adodbconnect() in /home/
>> sourcera/public_html/members/wiki/pmwiki-2.1.26/cookbook/
>> AuthUserDbase-2.0.0.php on line 280
> On this one Patrick is probably right:  you need to have downloaded
> ADOdb from their website

Actually, unless I'm mistaken, there's no adodbconnect() function in
ADOdb.  There is an ADOdbConnect() function in adodb-connect.php, but
adodbconnect() and ADOdbConnect() are two different functions.

What puzzles me is that the function name is capitalized correctly in
the version of AuthUserDbase-2.0.0.php that's available on pmwiki.org,
so either Lawrie obtained an early, buggy release, or somehow her copy
became uncapitalized.  Very strange!  --Ben S.