[pmwiki-users] more on fedora 5 / pmwikiserv problems

Loic Domaigne loic-dev at gmx.net
Sat Nov 25 16:04:12 CST 2006

> > I Finally found out what Lindsay meant. Enclosed the patch to apply on
> > FC5/6 to get the pmwikiserv.php running:

<snip>

> Wow, many thanks!  A patch like this is always nice to get.
> I'll update the pmwikiserv.php script appropriately, so that others
> won't run into similar issues.

You're welcome! I really enjoy pmwiki, and I am glad to be able to give
something back.

Anyway, the patch is meant for FC5/6. As pmwikiserv.php should run on a wide
range of Linux distributions, there is more work to do I guess. As far as I
understood, the php-cgi has been introduced with PHP5. So my guess is that we
should call the pmwiki.php script with php or php-cgi depending on the PHP
version.

Hope this helps,
Loic.