[pmwiki-users] Updates to FixFlow, Gemini, Triad skins

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 14:03:27 CST 2006

Saturday, November 25, 2006, 5:39:48 PM, Hans wrote:

>> Announcement:
>> FixFlow, Gemini and Triad skins are updated.

> Sorry some different bugs crept into this release,
> so please don't download and install yet,
> corrected versions should be available soon,
> working on it now.

New corrected zip files just uploaded.
I fixed some errors in display of the searchbox and the edit form.
Also updated some default pages, i.e. StyleOptions and configuration
pages.

Patrick, could you please install these skins once more, as the last
install introduced unfortunately some unsightly headers. Thank you!

Hans