[pmwiki-users] Is there any way to have more than one shared directory?

JB jbit at bitlink.com
Fri Nov 24 21:28:10 CST 2006

>> The variable $LockFile is not an array (that I know of).
>
>     $LockFile = "$FarmD/shared.d/.flock";
>     $WikiLibDirs = array(
>       &$WikiDir,
>       new PageStore('$FarmD/shared-1.d/$FullName', 1),  # first shared dir
>       new PageStore('$FarmD/shared-2.d/$FullName', 1),  # second shared dir
>       new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));
>
> When a page is written, it will go back into whatever shared-?.d/
> directory it currently exists in.  If it's a new page or
> a page from wikilib.d/, then it'll go into $WikiDir.

HUH?

What is the $LockFile variable for?  For some reason I thought
the a $LockFile would have to be in each of the shared
directories.  In your example you have the $LockFile in
the "shared.d" directory and the shared directories are
in completely different locations "shared-1.d" & "shared-2.d".
Do you have a working example of this somehwere?  Does it
matter where the $LockFile is located?