[pmwiki-users] Question about forcing e-mail Notify on site exit

Clive Shane Hetherington cc1708 at soul-healer.com
Fri Nov 24 18:41:28 CST 2006

I am setting up a series of sites where only myself and 1 other person are
exchanging data. So, the use may at times be very very infrequent. Because of
this I want to be able to provoke a send recent changes mail when I leave the
web site - maybe have to set up a logout page to do this I don't mind. So, it
needs to ignore the $NotifySquelch and $NotifyDelay to do this or temporarily
change them to 0 and then return them to the original values afterwards?

Any ideas on how to do this would be gratefully received.

Clive