[pmwiki-users] In list of links to groups, make current group different style

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:11:10 CST 2006

On 11/24/06, Sandy <sandy at onebit.ca> wrote:
> I know it was answered here a while ago. I know it can be done mostly
> with wiki text, but I can't narrow down the search enough to find it.
>
> On my site, the sidebar includes a list of groups, made by hand rather
> than automated. I would like the link to the group the current page is
> in to be highlighted.

If the list on the sidebar is a list of links to the homepages of the
wikigroups, then you could take advantage of the selflink formatting
that is part of the MarkupExtensions recipe
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions).  You might
need to customize the selflink formatting to get the specific look you
want, but this way you'd have a start.