[pmwiki-users] PmWiki/OtherVariables not updated in disto?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Nov 24 13:47:59 CST 2006

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 11:23:51AM -0000, marc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just about to edit an error in
>
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/OtherVariables
>
> and noticed that it has been updated significantly compared to the
> distributed version.
>
> Just a nudge, in case it has been forgotten.

It's not forgotten, I just haven't had time to review it
over the past few releases.  Pages on pmwiki.org don't
automatically make it into a release -- I have to manually
approve them first, and sometimes it's more important to get
the release out than it is to hold it back while waiting for
me to get a chance to review all of the documentation pages.

Thanks for the nudge, though!  It's always good to check up on me!