[pmwiki-users] PHP hack problem

John Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Thu Nov 23 20:17:20 CST 2006

I have had my site(s) hacked into twice now through PHP and would appreciate knowing what are the security patches that PmWiki is able to live with.

One hack was the insertion of a redirect to a bogus citibank page.

I don't want to kill all my farm sites but do need to secure PHP better than it is.

I am also running ApacheModSSL version 2

I am in process of upgrading to Wiki version 2.1.26 but would like to make sure there are as few holes as possible.

Thanks everyone.

I haven't been posting as I have (previously) had no problems any my twenty some odd farm sites are running very well and everyone is happy.    Then the Axe fell......<G>

I ran the "Analyze" program and it only reports the problem with FarmD variables  being global and vulnerable.  This should fix that.  (he said with fingers crossed)

John Morris