[pmwiki-users] Limitation of encrypt function?

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Thu Nov 23 15:18:04 CST 2006

Are there some limitations to the encrypt function? I've got a
wiki with 40-50 users, recently it has been pointed out that
some people haven't been able to log in. I started to test the
passwords and I discovered what seem to be a pattern: those who
have a '=' in their password can't log in.

I tried to find some documentation if there are some limitation
of how the encrypt function works but haven't seen something.

Am I just dreaming or is there a problem with '='??

                 jem