[pmwiki-users] Action=Source in IE

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Nov 23 12:52:31 CST 2006

On 11/23/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 01:08:06PM +0100, Anno wrote:
> > > I noticed the action=source thing does not work with IE?  Is that
> > > right, or is it just me?  Any ways to fix, or to do a work around?
> >
> > Works for me in IE.
>
> Works for me as well.  Is there a url where it's not working,
> or perhaps a specific version of IE?
>
> (It would be hard for ?action=source to not work in IE,
> since all that PmWiki does is return a document of
>
> Pm

Hi Pm!  Happy Thanksgiving!

If I click the source link at www.zapsite.org in IE a window popups
asking if I want to download pmwiki.php. If I say yes, it tries to
save on my hard drive.  If I say no it gives me an error.  If I say
cancel, it does nothing.  So either way I can't see the source.

Works perfect in FireFox. The link seems to be wellformed.  Could it
have something to do with the fact it is in a frame?

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  If you get a chance, take a look at my sidebar problem, please
(several posts).  Thanks again for making the PmWiki community
possible.  I really have enjoyed it!