[pmwiki-users] Happy Thanksgiving!

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Nov 23 08:56:26 CST 2006

[+++ HAPPY THANKSGIVING! +++]

Just a quick note to each one of you who are part of the PmWiki
community.  Thank you for all you have done to make this a warm and
helpful place!

This is my first involvement with an open source community and I have
found it an immensely rewarding experience.  From not knowing a word
of php, I've been able to come up with my own little script that does
virtually everything I could want for my website (something of great
importance to me personally).  And I have your generous help, patience
in answering questions, and great, collective knowledge and experience
to thank.

So may each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Thank you for everything.

Cheers,
Caveman