[pmwiki-users] search terms

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Nov 21 14:40:05 CST 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 08:26:28PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 8:24:29 PM, dso wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to embed search terms in a page so that a search makes
> > the page show up but the terms do no appear on the page?
>
> use %comment%searchterms....%%
> comments are not shown, but still searched.

You can also use directives such as
(:comment :) (for a comment)
(:description :) (for a page description)
(:keywords :) (for page keywords) -- I think this is really what you want

You can also hide parts of a page from display by enclosing it with

(:if false:)
The part of the page you want to hide
(:ifend:)

Kathryn Andersen