[pmwiki-users] AuthUser & FAST Membership - future?

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Mon Nov 20 22:09:26 CST 2006

On 11/14/06, The Editor <editor at fast.st> wrote:
> I should add Allister, that from Caveman's perspective FAST Membership
> is already superseded on two levels:  1) by ZAP's CMS capabilities
> which far exceeds it, and 2) by Htpasswdforms which is what FAST
> Membership was hacked off of, but has now been much improved to allow
> new member registration and even group capabilities, so there's no
> real reason for anyone to use FAST Membership. Unless you just like
> the name...

Sorry, have been on holiday with limited email access.

FM was the best at the time I was implementing.  I've not yet invested
the time to look at ZAP yet - though have seen plenty of messages
floating through the list - and hadn't realised Htpasswordform had
evolved so much.

I'll have a glance through the literature and see what takes my fancy.

--
Allister