[pmwiki-users] Wiki Trail question

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Nov 20 14:18:36 CST 2006

I'd like to have a wiki trail, but not have the first word of each item
be the anchor.

E.g.

*The first page is page [[one]].

I've tried:
*[[page1|]]The first page is page [[one]].

It looks good on the trail page, but the links on the individual pages
don't show link to the next page. I think I know *why* it works this way:

As is, the anchor names on each page (<<page1|TrailName|page2>>) will
show the page names as listed in the trail, which might not be the
actual page names.

I'd be happy with the titles I've set with (:title:) on each page.
(Hmmm, could be a lot of processing time for long trails.)

Easy? Or would it be easier to work around it?

Sandy