[pmwiki-users] newwin question

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 12:40:41 CST 2006

On 11/20/06, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> Sunday, November 19, 2006, 1:53:11 PM, The wrote:
>
> > This should be a recipe...
>
> It is now, much improved:
> released as http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PopupWindow
>
> using syntax %popwin parameters%[[link]]
> you can add various parameters for sizing, positioning, hiding
> scrollbars etc.
> also add id= for multiple links to pass each its unique parameters,
> good for opening different windows in different sizes.
>
> The script also only loads the short javascript when the powin markup
> is present on a page.

Hi, Hans, Hi, List:

Hans, I'm really grateful to you for putting this recipe up.  I've
tried it on one of my wikis, and a plain link %popwin
parameters%[[Group/PageName]] works great!  BUT
%popwin%[[Group/PageName | link text]] and
%popwin%[[http://example.com | Attach:Group/Name/example.jpg]] don't.
Is there a tweak that would make them work?  I put a couple of
examples on the recipe page, at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PopupWindow.

What I'd most hope to be to be able to do would be:

%rfloat float-params popwin
pop-params%[[http://example.com/Group/Name/uploads/image.jpg |
Attach:Group/Name/image-thumbnail.jpg]]

Does that communicate what I mean?  Any chance of that?

Thanks again!