[pmwiki-users] question regarding groups

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Wed Nov 15 10:10:31 CST 2006

In general terms, the farmconfig file loads first and sets the
parameters for all of the wikis in the farm. Each individual wiki's
config.php loads second and can override items in farmconfig.php. In the
special case of your "home wiki" (the one that contains both files) they
are still loaded in the same order and work like any other wiki in the farm.

Polite suggestion: when replying to pmwiki-users posts be sure to
"reply-all", otherwise only the original sender gets your reply. I am
sure there are lots of lurkers who would like to see the answers - if
only to be able to correct me when I give the wrong answer.  ;-)

--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/