[pmwiki-users] Uploads

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Wed Nov 15 09:46:39 CST 2006

Mark Trumpold wrote:

> This is what I have in my config.php
> $EnableUpload = 1;
> $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('aaaa');
> $UploadDir = "/aaaaaa/aaa";
> # $UploadUrlFmt = "http://www.ruthtrumpold.id.au/itgswiki/img"
> $EnableUploadOverwrite = 0;
> $EnableUploadVersions=1;
>
> But I don't get the upload link on the top right of the page.
>
> I noticed that I do not have the Site.PageActions page in my wiki.d
> directory. I am assuming that is the problem. How to I activate the
> Site.PageActions page?

Site.PageActions starts out in the wikilib.d directory. When you edit it, a
changed copy is put into wiki.d, so that shouldn't be the problem.

There is also a chance that your chosen skin doesn't display the contents of
Site.PageActions. Site.PageActions is newer than some of the skins (which had
to either hard code the links or use a Site page of their own choosing), and
they haven't all been updated.

What skin are you using?