[pmwiki-users] Uploads not working

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 03:46:28 CST 2006

Hi

Some files seem happy to upload and others not.  I've
just uploaded several .mp4 files after adding the
extension in local.cfg and they uploaded fine.

A .pdf on the other hand refuses to upload.  The page
reacts as if the file has uploaded but the link
doesn't change and the file isn't in the relevant
upload directory.  The file is well within the upload
limit set in local.cfg and I have eleminated spaces in
all filenames.

On the icon image thing.  I'm going to try and sort it
out myself.  It'll be a learning process.

TIA

Nicholas

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre