[pmwiki-users] How to add a HTML form?

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 14 13:45:46 CST 2006

On 11/14/06, Shujun LI <hooklee at hooklee.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to add the following form in one PmWiki page:
>
> <form action="do.php" target="newWin" method="post">
> </form>
>
> After a search in PmWiki's documents, I only got one indirect way to do so by using IncludeUrl.
> Does anyone know a better means to achieve this purpose?

Ideally the built-in (:input:) directive[1] could be made capable of
adding the 'target="newWin"' attribute to the <form> tag.  Maybe with
something like

  (:input form "do.php" post target="newWin":)
  (:input end:)

Maybe it's possible with a recipe.  Does this merit a PITS entry as a
feature request?

Hagan

[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Forms