[pmwiki-users] Skins in a farm

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Nov 14 11:21:47 CST 2006

Hans wrote:
> Monday, November 13, 2006, 10:08:31 PM, Sandy wrote:
>
>> The documentation says I have to fill $PageSkinList myself, but I don't
>> remember having to do that in my old, non-farm installation. (Naturally,
>> when trying to get it to be a field (and giving up for now) of the new
>> farm, that bit of it broke, too.)
>
> Yes you need to create a $PageSkinList array:
> $PageSkinList = array(
>         'pmwiki' => 'pmwiki',
>         'myskin' => 'myskin',
>        # etc
>         );
>
> I usually do that in farmconfig.php, and load skinchange.php
> from the field config.php:
>
> include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinchange.php");
>

> Hans

Yes, doing it manually seems to work. Close enough. [1]

Still, unless my memory's playing tricks, in
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/23694/focus=23739
skinlist was so we didn't have to add them all manually.

So, wet-memory glitch or something broken between 2.1.11ish and now?

[1] Most of the skins work, can choose one and then another nicely, but
when in printskin, the links skinlist generates are all "?action=print".

www.field2.onebit.ca

Sandy