[pmwiki-users] question regarding groups

dan paul mirceapaul at rogers.com
Tue Nov 14 10:16:51 CST 2006

Dear friends,

I am a bit puzzled regarding groups. I wanted to have one Wiki installation
and two basic groups.

I already created Spiritual.HomePage and Health.HomePage

What I have a lack of understanding with is how do I assign two separate
domains for these groups?

I have www.spiritual.com <http://www.spiritual.com/>  to go to the first
group and www.health.com <http://www.health.com/>  to go to the second
group.

It is a question of $WikiTitle = . How do I have two separate titles
corresponding to the two separate groups in the config file?

Regarding the two domains: do I have to have a index.php or index.html for
these two domains to point to?

As far as I know this is how a page is served, by having an index page in
the root directory.

Please help clarify this matter.

Dan Paul

Canada