[pmwiki-users] Skins in a farm

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Nov 13 16:08:31 CST 2006

skinlist is working fine, so at least one subroutine can find the skins.
skinchange works only for pmwiki and the skin I declared as default.

commentboxplus works fine, so I know it can find the cookbook.

The documentation says I have to fill $PageSkinList myself, but I don't
remember having to do that in my old, non-farm installation. (Naturally,
when trying to get it to be a field (and giving up for now) of the new
farm, that bit of it broke, too.)

Thanks in advance,

Sandy

+++++

Farm layout:

www.field2.onebit.ca
www.onebit.ca/field2
This works fine, complete with subdomain, CleanURLS and CommentBoxPlus.
I've created pages and edited them.

www.field2.onebit.ca/.htaccess
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^$           index.php  [L]
RewriteRule ^index.php$  index.php  [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule (.*)         index.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

www.field2.onebit.ca/index.php
<?php include('/home/mhschoen/www/pmwiki/pmwiki.php');
#yep, really short

www.field2.onebit.ca/local/config.php
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = "Field 2";
$EnablePathInfo = 1;
$ScriptUrl = "http://www.field2.onebit.ca";

www.onebit.ca/pmwiki/pub/skins/
The skins.

www.onebit.ca/pmwiki/local/farmconfig.php
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://www.onebit.ca/pmwiki/pub';
$FarmD = '/home/mhschoen/www/pmwiki';
$Skin = 'almostpmwiki';
$PageSkinList = array(
         'pmwiki' => 'pmwiki',
      		);
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinlist.php");
@include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinchange.php");

$EnableAccessCode = true;
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/commentboxplus.php");
$WikiTitle='Onebit Default';

## And some more stuff that probably doesn't affect things.