[pmwiki-users] godaddy pmwiki, anyone using?

L. Bell labellz at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 15:38:20 CST 2006

Hi -

This is a tangent to an earlier thread I have going about being
unable to save wiki pages.
Back to that one in a moment.

GoDaddy.com is a pretty widely used ISP/hosting site.
If you buy one of their shared Linux hosting plans, you can
optionally install one of what they call "Value Applications".
PmWiki is one of their Value Apps.  That's how I first learned of it.

Is anybody else on this list running PmWiki that was installed from
inside GoDaddy - as one of their value apps?
If so, did it work right out of the box?
Or did you have to change something in your hosting config?  If so,
what?

Thanks -

Liz