[pmwiki-users] OT: Firefox 2 question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Nov 11 11:01:06 CST 2006

Saturday, November 11, 2006, 3:49:55 PM, Neil wrote:

> When I hit Alt-e, it brings up the FF edit menu. I never use the Alt
> keys, so I don't know if this is a change.

There is a change from FF1.5 to FF2 in the use of access keys, as I
just discovered. FF2 requires to press Alt-Shift-Key. FF1 used just
Alt-Key. Also with FF2 you can't use numeric access keys.
I used Alt-0, Alt-+(plus) and Alt--(minus) for the fontsizer. This
does no longer work with FF2.
You can read this article about the problem:
http://juicystudio.com/article/firefox2-accesskeys.php

> Copying text from a history page works just fine.

Well it works for me now, but did not earlier on on one page.

Hans