[pmwiki-users] End user documentation

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Nov 10 14:31:27 CST 2006

I was wondering whether anybody has put together handout-style material
for use with PmWiki.  I'm currently investigating it as a web content
solution for public schools in my county, and one concern I have is that
while the learning curve isn't too terrible, I'm acutely aware that I
don't have a physical artifact I can point to that would meet the
expectations of a new user who is asks "where are the instructions"?  I
suspect I could hack one together from the docs on pmwiki.org, but I'm
just wondering whether others may have done that work already.

David