[pmwiki-users] How can I avoid spaces in table cells?

Martin Spindler spindler at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Nov 9 03:46:56 CST 2006

JB wrote:

> > I want to write a table with no spaces within a <td></td>, i.e.
> > How can I achieve this using the AdvancedTableDirectives?
> > So far I tried:
> > (:table ....:)
> > (:cell:)http://www.foo.com/image.png""
> > (:cell:)http://www.foo.com/image.png""
> > (:tableend:)
>
>The code above works with normal table directives and does not
>require AdvancedTableDirectives.  It is am issue with PMWiki
>and not my recipe.

I don't like the normal table directives. It's quite difficult to nest
them and they are quite hard to maintain (in more complex scenarios).

Isn't there a way to tell pmwiki to ignore all whitespaces until the
next line?

>Why do you have double quotes at the end of each (:cell:) line?

The double quotes are for the alternative titles. I just dropped them in
the example.

Martin.